The secret to a healthy body is a healthy mind, free from vibrations of fear, stress, repressed and unconscious negative thoughts, negative emotions, such as anger, resentment, judgments, etc.
To free yourself from all that and have good health, you must raise your vibrational level. You achieve this by getting in touch with the most subtle energy that exists, the energy of love. This energy begins cleaning these blocked negative energies, which, if not transmuted, manifest in the physical body in the form of diseases.
Behind every illness, there is a thought and a repressed emotion. The thought is mostly unconscious and the emotion sometimes terrifies us. But if you only deal with the physical manifestation and not its cause, then it will manifest again in the future. That is why it is so essential to get in touch with those thoughts and emotions.
Different types of emotions have different vibrational levels. As I have explained in previous blogs, you attract into your life by the law of attraction, what you are, how you vibrate. If you have negative energies suppressed, you will attract diseases of similar energy. What you have to do is raise your vibration.
Therefore, instead of hating or resenting the condition, send it love. Start by accepting it and learning the lesson you have from it. Once you achieve this, by changing the energy, the condition changes.
If you are not healthy, it is because, at some level, you derive a benefit from it. If you want to have good health, you must do a profound analysis of the benefit you derive. This analysis can be:
• If you learned from a young age to receive love and attention when you were sick;
• If it is the way you allow yourself to rest if you lead an overly hectic life;
• If it is a way to control others.
• Anyway, there can be thousands of reasons why you want to be unconsciously ill.
If you want to be healthy, find the benefit to understand that illness is not necessary. That there are other healthy ways to achieve the same thing.
Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., in her book Minding the Body, Mending the Mind, recommends several ideas necessary to achieve prosperity in health:
1. You cannot control the external circumstances of your life, but you can control your reactions to them.
2. Optimal health is the product of both physical and mental factors. Therefore, exercise your body, eat mindfully, and meditate daily.
3. Think of yourself as healthy.
4. Things change. Change is the only constant in life.
5. Your beliefs are incredibly powerful.
6. The only way to escape stress, fear, and doubt is to confront them directly and see them for what they are.
7. Emotions fall into two broad categories, fear, and love.
8. Do you prefer to be right, or do you prefer to experience peace?
9. Accept yourself as you are.
10. Practice forgiveness.
11. Be open to the teachings of life.
12. Be patient.