MOVE AND EXERCISE
Exercise is essential. Many people work sitting down all day. They come home, eat, and sit down, this time, to watch television. So little by little, the belly grows.
Exercise is vital for a healthy body. What are some of the benefits for your health?
• Improves muscle strength and increases endurance.
• Strengthens bones and muscles.
• Helps to have a better balance which can prevent falls.
• It helps control weight.
• Supplies oxygen and nutrients to tissues and helps the cardiovascular system work more efficiently. When your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to do daily tasks.
• Improves mental health by relieving stress. The chemical substances that exercise produces in the body help improve mood.
• Helps you sleep better.
There are many ways to exercise. You can do sports, go to the gym, walk, and jog. Anyway, find what interests you the most and get started. At first, it’s more difficult. If you haven’t exercised in a long time, your muscles will ache, you will be tired, etc. Don’t use that as an excuse not to continue.
From my own experience, I’m sure that you will feel much better once you create the habit.
To create the habit, choose days and hours that are favorable for you. That way, there won’t be an excuse not to continue. Put it on your calendar and set alarms to remind you.
But the most important thing is to start. Once you achieve it, you will not regret it. I wish you success.
In the next blog, I will write about the mind.